The DUALED family consists of emergency lighting devices based on modern COB (Chip On Board) LED technology. Such technology, characterized by wide-range light emitters, offer three main advantages: better colour mixing, better lighting effect and lower thermal resistance requirements.
GENERAL TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Power supply 230 Vac +/- 15%
- Double insulation
- Operating temperature -10 ° C - 50 ° C
- Storage temperature -20 ° C + 85 ° C
- Consumption 2 W while recharging
- Charging time 12 h
- Intervention time: 3 seconds, reaches 100% of the nominal flow in 60 s.
- Rechargeable Lithium batteries
- Autonomy available: 1 and 3 hours
- External dimensions 290mm x 270mm x 65mm
- Protection rating: IP40
- Steel casing
All the products in our offer meet specific quality standards guaranteed by the use of high-quality electrical components and rigorous functioning tests.
SMYLED model for emergency lighting is a lamp characterised by a catchy, innovative and compact design.
NOA LED set includes equipment for emergency and security lighting made with high-performance LEDs.
SPOTLED set includes equipment for emergency lighting that incorporates a LED spotlight.