The ATS Elettronica production process is conducted in accordance with the quality procedures and in respect of the environment, as well as the current legislation on the health and safety of workers.
Over the years the company has significantly increased its know-how, and today it has a high level of knowledge about the problems relative to work cycles, which are divided into three main phases:
- Wiring with automatic and / or semi-automatic machinery;
- manual assembly;
- electronic and functional final testing for different types of manufactured devices.
Komax Gamma 333 PC
Automatic machine with electronic control, 3 stations for the processing of single-core cables. It features the following processing options:
- Semi stripping
- Total stripping
- Crimping on both sides of stripped and pre-insulated contacts
- Tin-plating on both sides
- Installation of faston cover on single and double cable
- Mounting of rubber tip on one side
- Double crimping with 3 different terminals
- Presses already equipped with load cells
- Hot marking and / or inkjet
- Cutting length: 30 mm - 10 m
- Stripping length: from 1 mm to 15 mm, both sides
- Section of cable: 0.1 - 6 mm2; AWG 26-AWG 10
- COMTEC CMT 57 Semiautomatic press for crimping of pre-insulated wires
- MECAL TT Semiautomatic bench press for crimping contacts
- EST bench testing for wiring: continuity test and dielectric strength
- EST bench testing for electronic circuits: test in circuit and functional
- FLUKE 45 Dual Display Multimeter
- BRANSON 2000 Ultrasonic welding machine
- HELLERMANN TYTON TT 3000 sheath marker
- ERREBI SP 101 sheath shearing
- EUROELETTRONICA 500VA voltage converter
- Dynamometer 500N, 0.5N MAV resolution
- MARTORANA 0586R Dielectric Strength Test Instrument
- TEKTRONIK TPS 2024four channel digital oscilloscope
In a second phase, our technicians become involved to manually or semi-automatically assemble the components, and electrical and electronic systems that cannot be entrusted to a simple machine.
ATS manages the supply cycle and processing of more than 100 types of wire harnesses for low and medium voltage.
The final part of the process is to verify, through automatic counters and specialized operators, that the products meet the quality standard requirements and that they have the functional characteristics that comply with the demands of the customer.
All measuring instruments are subjected to regular testing and calibration at SIT centres according to the Quality System process.