The "UNICA" series includes emergency lamps and lighting fittings with a sophisticated and unique design that is one on its kind. Exclusive and quality product, it is aimed at interior designers, architects and users who want a lighting solution that combines functionality and aesthetics for their environment. Due to its characteristics, the series is mainly suitable for residential applications.
GENERAL TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Double insulation
- Can be installed on flammable surfaces
- Lamp casing in self-extinguishing plastic (CEI EN 60598-1, UL 94) · Ni-Cd, Ni-Mh and Li batteries
- Operating temperature 0-40 ° C
- External dimensions 130mm x 280mm x 50mm
- Produced according to the CEI EN 60598-2-22 standard
- Produced according to the EN 62471-Group O standard
- Power supply 230V 50Hz +/- 15%, 24V dc
- LED showing power and activation of recharging
- Charging after 24 hours
- Guaranteed autonomy of 1 hour after 12 hours of battery charging
- Total charging after 12 hours (only for models with 1 hour autonomy)
All the products in our offer meet specific quality standards guaranteed by the use of high-quality electrical components and rigorous functioning tests.
SMYLED model for emergency lighting is a lamp characterised by a catchy, innovative and compact design.
NOA LED set includes equipment for emergency and security lighting made with high-performance LEDs.
SPOTLED set includes equipment for emergency lighting that incorporates a LED spotlight.